2005/11/01

Show it up!

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Maybe that's because we're rolling into midterms... maybe it's because I've forgotten that I even have a blog... maybe it's because we've got a show on the 26th that we gotta write some songs for? The world will never really know.

But on that thought... SID PEN, NOV SAT 26th!!! A rock show to shake the foundation of our culture! Or maybe just the foundation of sid pen? hehe, either way it's gonna rock and you all should come out. It's only $5 and there are gonna be some wicked bands there; umm... well I can't remember their names, but we're just some no names that get to open for them!

And this whole band thing is really startin to groove with me more and more every day. I've never felt the kind of creative juices that I do now when we're just sittin around and jammin in our basement. I really want to learn to express myself so much better through writing like that. It's like a whole other world of communication. It's like talking, because you use words just like talking, and it's like writing because you put it down on paper... but it's something so much more than both of them put together. I don't even know how to explain it yet... so I won't.

No comments: