2005/12/10

Hiroshima

What's the worst idea since the a-bomb? Try and challenge a saved man that he can't do anything that God won't forgive him for. Not since the invention of air-hand-dryers has there been a folly so grand as to think that anything would inspire a man like a challenge would.

So what comes next? I can't step up to that kind of a challenge can I? Of course not. But why has that thought hounded me lately. Maybe it's leading up to some sort of epiphany? I don't know really; All I do know is that there's no way this could be God, unless he's trying to just explain to me a little bit something new about his forgiveness that I didn't get before. That sure would be a weird way of approaching the issue God...

... but he's done weirder... maybe he's calling my bluff? haha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about grace! God's Grace is sufficient it covers more than our sin. It allows us to even dialogue about God and grow in our understanding of him.
Don't try to focus on the sin, rather focus on God's grace. Then Walk in that grace, and let it flow out of you!

Ange said...

hey G!! How are you doing? So good to be able to read lil bits and check up on you every once in a while. You're awesome!

Lauren said...

Graham! Well fancy finding you here. Now I have a way of reading about your life while I'm in that place called Africa. I just set up my blog (kisstobetray.blogspot.com) so you can read about my life as a missions trip haha. Talk to you later

Barb said...

GRAHAM HICKS.

Why are we not talking to eachother everymoment?!?!?!

(L)

Thats all I need to say right now..

Love: The Barbara Legault