2006/05/12

New shwag!

Ok, I'm almost positive I've been abusing the term "shwag" lately, but I hardly care if this is shwag or not because it's just soo cool! hehe...

It's my new phone and you all are allowed to start drooling immediately. Me and my music are invincible as a team, except when I get pulled over for speeding...

So a word to everyone who might be driving with me anytime soon. Since my deck hasn't been in the functioning state as of late, I haven't been listening to music while I drive. This has caused a significant decrease in the speed at which I generally drive cuz, well see, I get veeeeery into music I love. My heart starts racing, my head starts rolling, my feet start moving, all to the intensity that is pouring out of the artist. I can't help it, and I would hate to loose this love of music.


Does anyone even know what I mean? Just this emotional response that speaks soooo much more than any lyrics or book ever could, I can't get enough of it. That's what really makes good music good. But if you do notice me going slightly over the posted limits while listening to my music (now that I have some) pleeeeeeeease let me know!!! Let's put it this way, I got pulled over enough to notice that my music was distracting me in the past (if your lucky I'll tell you about when I got pulled over for singing without any music.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read the specs...I covet your new shwag. Yes, i know that is a sin...i don't care...I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey man,
More expensive toys, congrats (even if they are dumb :)) but anyways about the music thing i totally agree i may not agree with you on the whole what good music is but your right when you find a song that hits you just that way or expressing something in a way that you wish you yourself had written its awsome. The whole driving thing though is a little sketchy lets just try to keep your head rolling and not your vehicle.... (had to do it sorry)