2006/08/13

Farewell

I'm officially stepping down from the leadership team of the Sidney Pentecostal youth group. It was an amazing eight years. I will also be finding a new church in Gordon Head were I can grow into community with the people I'm living with. The reasons are mostly personal but that's not to say that I won't tell you, but you'll just have to ask me yourself in person sometime. Maybe over coffee. The internet is just too impersonal for some things.

ps. I like it when people buy me coffees.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok
weve got an ibm powered machine to replace you

Anonymous said...

coffee again, hey?
doesn't that mean you owe me food?

Delbert said...

no way kiddo, it's past the 20th! muahahaha! i'm free

Markimus said...

I'll buy coffee... would love to hear your story

AfterVerner said...

What if you were bought something that wasn't coffee? You must enjoy other drinks, yes? When your free, I might get you one of those. Yup.

Rob Petkau said...

Coffee's on me - you just say when... seriously!

MC said...

If I'm buying coffee does that mean you still don't have a job?
Just kidding,
Lets talk real soon dude.