2005/10/06

Sponge replacement theory

I figure, if I don't show up for my classes tomorrow and instead just leave a dry sponge on my desk, I would be better off. And hey, I can just pick up the wet sponge at the end of the day? Because that's what I feel like, nothing more than a sponge to be thrown around by my profs! Oh my... holidays used to be a joyous occasion when grade school children would leap for joy and frolic around the park singing jingles... weren't they? Seems like now, my teachers insist on cramming that missing lesson as well as the current days lesson all into one fabulous time of learning! What a fantastic idea right? wroooooong. My brain feels like it's reached its saturation point, but the more they throw at me it just keeps getting stuffed up there.

Please weekend, find me soon, before it's too late for me... and this "holiday" better be worth it...

No comments: