2006/02/13

Talk to me!

This weekend has been insane for me!

There have been some awesome times of wickedness and fun that were sooo cool and should deffinitely happen again.

There have been moments of such extreme annoyance that I almost felt like the people that I normally rely on to be constants for me seemed like they were my enemies.

How I have come to such a state of peace after all such transpiring is so amazingly beyond belief that I would have laughed at you for even suggesting it might happen not more than a few hours ago. I would like to send out a message to everyone that is equally as frustrated as I was (trust me, I don't think you could have gotten more frustrated). No matter how much the world seemed to be against me, how every force of nature seemed to be yielding it's powers against my efforts, and no matter how much I set myself up to be the victim of the situation, somehow talking with people calmly and lovingly seems to have cleared every single little crazy thought that the enemy would have thrown at me to derail me! I am so incredibly thankful that I have people around me that are willing to talk with me about... well just talk!

Now this has led me to ponder for a while; How can I become better at talking this kind of thing out with people even when I feel as if I'm the last person they'll ever want to talk to? I had to write this down somewhere or else I'd forget this amazing sensation of peace that I'm experiencing right now... so does anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graham,

I'll admit that I wasn't experiencing the same stuff to the same degree, but I can honestly say I see where you're coming from, and I know how it feels! I've been going through the same kind of thing lately. Thanks for encouraging me with that phone call, and for making the effort out of your busy schedule. It meant a lot. :)